What types of financial damages can I receive after a motorcycle accident?

No-fault insurance benefits are paid to any Michigan biker who is injured in an accident involving a motor vehicle.” There are essentially three benefits: Medical Bills, Wage Loss, and Replacement Services. If you are in an accident in Michigan with another vehicle when riding your motorcycle, and your motorcycle is insured, then you are entitled to the above-mentioned PIP benefits of Medical Bills, Wage Loss and Replacement Services. These benefits are available to you, if your motorcycle is insured, regardless of who causes the accident.

There is also the issue of Attendant Care benefits. This can be available to a Michigan Biker, regardless of who caused the accident. These Attendant Care benefits are available to bikers who have suffered significant injuries as a result of a motor vehicle accident in the State of Michigan. If the biker is unable to care for himself/herself, an assistant may be hired to provide these services. It is important to note that this assistant can be the husband, a wife, a friend, a neighbor, or, in some instances, a child. These Attendant Care benefits may last for a period of days up to a lifetime. In some instances, this benefit is paid for 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Again, you are entitled to this benefit, regardless of who causes the accident.

There is also a “bodily injury” claim. This is your claim to recover damages for pain and suffering, disfigurement or wrongful death.

Motorcycle accidents are a serious issue, and accident victims deserve serious representation. If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, contact the lawyers at Krupp Law Offices, P.C., today by calling 616-459-6636 to speak with a dedicated legal professional about your case and learn more about your rights and options under the law.

161 Ottawa NW Suite 404
Grand Rapids MI 49503
616-459-6636 or [email protected]