Whether you were recently involved in a motorcycle accident or you are simply looking for information about Michigan’s motorcycle laws, crash statistics and/or operator licensing regulations, you have come to the right place. The team at Michigan Biker Law has put together a list of helpful resources below, but we encourage you to contact our firm directly if you have specific questions.
Helpful Resources for Motorcyclists in Michigan:
- Since 1924, the American Motorcyclists Association (AMA) has “protected the future of motorcycling and promoted the motorcycle lifestyle” by advocating for riders’ interests.
- On the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) official website, you will find useful safety ratings, relevant news topics, educational videos and much more.
- Founded in 1987, the Motorcycle Riders Foundation (MRF) is a membership-based national motorcyclists’ rights organization based in Washington, D.C.
- The Motorcycle Safety Foundation’s website contains helpful information pertaining to motorcycle safety, rider training, operator licensing, rider courses and more.
- The National Agenda for Motorcycle Safety’s website addresses motorcycle safety and makes recommendations for improving the safety of riders throughout the U.S.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) aims to provide valuable information about vehicle safety, product recalls and other key issues.
Motorcycle accidents are a serious issue, and accident victims deserve serious representation. If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, contact the lawyers at Krupp Law Offices, P.C., today by calling 616-459-6636 to speak with a dedicated legal professional about your case and learn more about your rights and options under the law.
KRUPP LAW OFFICES PC
GRAND RAPIDS MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
161 Ottawa NW Suite 404
Grand Rapids MI 49503
616-459-6636 or firstname.lastname@example.org